Our SAP Cloud Platform is an open platform-as-a-service (PaaS) that delivers in-memory capabilities, core platform services, and unique microservices to help you extend, integrate and build innovative mobile-enabled cloud applications in less time.
Release Management Cockpit is a FIORI application allows SAP customers to better understand and manage their releases centrally.
This tool is the result of successful co-innovation between Ovee and several customers. It is delivered as a service by our consultants who will also transfer the knowledge to the customer basis team during onsite session.
- fixes for software bugs discovered at customer side
- software maintenance for other bugs
Moreover, Ovee will make sure that the tool works after an SAP Solution Manager upgrade to 7.2 (when in GA)
Questions and issues can be addressed to: email@example.com with subject [RTST]
- Tool is shipped with Transport Requests
- Compatible with SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP10 onwards
- Help input and consistency checks for systems in scope
- Delta import automation and cleanup of the buffer of next system in transport track
- Exclude selection of Transport Requests
Automation of post-refresh activities (related to transport requests) for Test Systems
Manage Original Transport Requests (TR) as well as Transport of Copies (ToC)
Works in a ChaRM environment and even without ChaRM
Refresh can be anticipated by calculating Delta between systems several times before the refresh
Automation of Delta-Calculation
Optimization of calculated Delta (only last ToC is kept in a ChaRM environment) to minimize import duration
Import buffer of Refreshed System is automatically rebuild after refresh